ALUMINIUM VENETIAN BLINDS
Aluminium Venetian Blinds are available from TLC Flooring, Blinds & Outdoor in a range of exciting colours.
Elegant, stylish, versatile
GET A QUOTATION
TLC’s Aluminium Venetian Blinds
Get a quotation for Aluminium Venetian Blinds from TLC Flooring, Blinds & Outdoor
We have an extensive colourful range of Aluminium Venetian Blinds to suit all homes and locations. We offer quality Venetian blinds in aluminium as well as basswood or bamboo at competitive pricing which makes us the preferred blinds company in Cape Town.
Aluminium Venetian Blinds Facts
- The venetian blind is an elegant, practical solution for light control at both office and home.
- Blind widths are 25mm and 50mm.
- Blinds comprise aluminium slats covered with a strong epoxy coating.
- All pins and rollers are made from stainless steel and brass to prevent rusting (although this cannot always be guaranteed near the coast).
- Cords, ladder, head and bottom rails are colour coded to match the slats.
- Blinds are issued complete with the appropriate installation brackets, moulded plastic- (25mm) or plated metal- (50mm) hold-down brackets (on request) are also supplied
- Tilting of slats to any desired angle is activated with a clear hard plastic wand through the tilter gear on a 25mm blind or cords on the 50mm blind.
- A draw cord is used to pull the blind up and down. Only operate the lift controls once the slats are in an open horizontal position.
- The 50mm venetian blind is becoming increasingly popular and enhances the latest décor trends.
- The aluminium wood look blind is an exciting product as an alternative to real wood. The trimmings consist of a real wooden valance, bottom rail, wand and toggle thus give the blind an authentic look at minimal cost.
- The 50mm wood look venetian with standard wood trimmings can be fitted into large windows and doorways with ease as they are far lighter than wood, easy to handle and stack higher. These blinds have become almost as popular as the real thing with the added advantage of being suitable for damp and wet areas.
- Please note that venetian blinds are made for light control. It is possible to see between the slats at certain angles.
- Extremely long blinds do not close as snugly as the more normal sizes.
- To clean an aluminium blind thoroughly: remove it from the window, secure it on a wash line and rinse with car wash ‘n wax liquid. Wait for the blind to dry then clip back into place. Do not pull the blind up whilst it is still wet.
- Slats can also be wiped down with a damp cloth on a regular basis.
- Silver, gold, pure aluminium and exotic coloured slats are not recommended for coastal or damp areas and the warranty does not cover them in these conditions.
Find our what people say about us / leave your own review.
For the entire upgrade on flooring through out my restaurant, I chose TLC. I received outstanding service from Peter and... read moreMichael Vaughan3/09/2020
I received outstanding service from Peter and Bryn from day one. Any complication was met with a smile and a... read moreMichael Vaughan3/09/2020
I am really delighted with my flooring...the whole process went so well. The installers were pleasant ,amazingly qiuick, skillled and... read moreJill Harley2/29/2020
Thanks for the great job, looks awesome and the installers where also very professional and nice to work with. Hi Ron,
Have been in touch with Norma and have paid the balance.
I don't think we will be long in this... read moreGreg Abbott1/29/2020
I had Bryn come and quote me for AstroTurf for my preschool. He walked me through the different options and... read moreNatalie Hart12/11/2019
It was such a pleasure working with TLC. Always responsive, friendly and professional. And they did a really beautiful job... read moreLauren Kotzé10/24/2019
The quality of floors and workmanship is outstanding, at very reasonable prices. Would definitely recommend to anyone!Clinton Patterson8/27/2019
We’re very pleased with the result. Dear Peter, Thank you for a great job well done. We’re very pleased with the result. Best regards, AllisterAllister8/27/2019
TALK TO A TLC CONSULTANT
Recent Installations & Blogs
Need to replace old shutters ? At TLC Blinds we manufacture & supply secure, elegant & versatile security window and door shutters. Visit our Shutters page to find out more. TLC offers quality security window shutters at [...]